How to Turn Off iPad Pro
The lack of a Home button on the latest generation iPad Pro has led Apple to make some adjustments and place new hardware gestures. One such change is which power off.
How to turn off iPad Pro
There are two methods to turn off the iPad Pro. One is via buttons, and the other is via software.
1. Press the volume up or down button and press and hold the Top button until the power-off slider appears.
2. Slide to power off.
1. Open Settings
2. Tap General
3. Scroll down and tap Shut Down
And that’s it! We hope we helped you learn how to turn off your iPad Pro!
If you found this article helpful, you might also find these Mac Advisers articles useful as well.
- How to Prevent Apps From Tracking You on iPhone and iPad
- How to Take a Screenshot on iPad
- How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad | 2021
- How to Split Screen on iPad | Mac Adviser | 2021
- How to Clear Cache on iPad
If you have any helpful tips or iPad tricks, please drop a comment below!