How to Change Siri’s Voice iOS 14.5
In iOS 14.5, Apple introduced two new Siri voices in English and added a setup selection option that lets new users choose their preferred Siri voice rather than defaulting to a female voice in the United States.
The new voices, which Apple says, add more diversity in speech, and the voices flow more organically through phrases generated on the fly. If you’ve updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 14.5 andiPadOS 14.5, you can change the Siri voice after setup to decide which one you prefer. Take the following steps to change Siri’s voice:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, Tap Siri & Search.
- Tap Siri Voice.
- Choose a Siri “Variety,” Next choose a Voice from the selection available.
- The Siri you choose will have a checkmark next to it once the voice has been downloaded.
How to Change Siri’s Voice on Mac
The number of Voice options available depends on the Variety that you choose. For example, American offers the most with four voices, whereas the Australian, British, Iris, Indian, and South African only offer two.
With iOS 14.5 beta 6 there are improvements to the Siri voices in Ireland, Russia, and Italy, improving them to neural text to speech. This means that 38 voices are now utilizing this new technology. Siri now handles 25 billion requests on over 500M devices and supports 21 languages in 36 countries.
Check Out The Other Articles!
- Rumor: Apple Music HI-FI Service | 2021
- How to take a screenshot on Mac | 2021
- Apple confirmed that local Apple Stores will only stock 4 iMac colors
- Best Mother’s Day Deals | iPhone Cases, Watch Bands | 2021
- Allow Apps to Request to Track grayed out on your iPhone?
- Apple M2 Chip Enters Mass Production | Next-Gen Mac Chip