Today and yesterday’s release of schematics and 2021 iPhone 13 renders from Svet Apple give us a closer look at some of the design changes Apple could have in store for the 2021 iPhone 13 lineup. Svet Apple has published new renders creating what the iPhone 13 mini could resemble with certain modifications.
The concept renders released by Svet Apple demonstrate what these changes may look like as they relate to the smaller 5.4-inch iPhone Mini.
2021 iPhone 13 Renders by Svet Apple
2021 iPhone 13 Schematics
Some render emerged yesterday, showcasing an iPhone 13 with some exciting modifications to the back camera array. The most striking transformation in these renders was the change in the design of the camera bump.
Rather than being stacked vertically like the iPhone 12, the render sets the cameras diagonally. The iPhone 13 notch is also assumed to be smaller this year, as detailed by varied sources.
We expect only minor technical spec upgrades to the iPhone 13 cameras, so it isn’t immediately clear why Apple needs to change the dual-camera arrangement. It also gives open to whether the iPhone 13 Pro’s triple-camera system’s triangular design would also be changing.
Check Out The Other Articles!
- Apple April Event Announced Today
- The New iPad Pro 2021 arriving soon but with a limited supply
- Today’s best Apple deals | Apple Watch, AirPods, M1 MacBooks & iPads
- Top Stories This Week: Apple Transparency Report, Linux on M1 Macs & More
- USB4 Specs and Features | Everything you need to know USB4
- USB Port Types and Speeds Compared | 2021
- 3 Easy Steps To Start a Timer on Apple Watch | 2021
Our Other Pages
What are your thoughts about these renders? Drop your comments down below!